DC++ is a client for the Direct Connect file sharing network. The Direct Connect network is a decentralized network, made up of individual servers (hubs) that users join to share files with other members on that hub. Each hub is individually run by a fellow user of the Direct Connect network, and may have certain themes to the content on the hub. Hub owners set up rules to regulate their hub as they see fit. Features of the application include:
- No ads, spyware, or bundled software that you don't need
- Open source software, code freely available under the GNU GPL
- Joins multiple hubs at the same time
- List of bookmark-like favorite hubs and users
- Shares large files and many files per your organization scheme
- Tiger Tree Hashes (TTH) used for file integrity
- Search across all (or selected) connected hub by type, size, or name
- Resume of downloads, with optional search for alternate sources
- Logging options and configuration for chat, private messages, downloads, and uploads
- Autoconfiguration of UPnP routers
- MAGNET link support for linking to specific content
- Automatic and manual download priorities
- Saving of user's file lists for browsing and queueing
- Translation into other languags by custom supplied gettext po language files
- Segmented downloading
DC++ is a free software application from the File Sharing/Peer to Peer subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-03-06. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
DC++ (version 0.770) has a file size of 12.16 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 367 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.